Monday 4 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's going to be a great year. I can feel it already. I wish each and everyone of you a happy new year. How was Christmas. We don spend money well well abi. Hehehehe. Well, it's a good thing. At least we had money to spend and we were happy spending it on friends and family. Don't worry, you will soon replenish your reserves. 
 
It's been awhile that I wrote and my close friends ( thanks to you all) have been encouraging me to write again. Not that I don't want to, but I have been distracted by certain things lately. Apologies. Ko le daa na ni. E go better.


As a public health physician, social and preventive health is what I stand for. I prefer to prevent disease than to be curing it. One can only cure one person at a time, but you can prevent disease in so many more by attitudinal change, lifestyle modifications, etc.


Today, I'm just on my page to say hi to you. Hopefully we will have more to discuss this year. Before I sign out, I just want to know what the heck is wrong with guys when making love to their wives. I have written about sexual health and family life before and it's like I keep hearing from women how impatient their husbands are in bed. 


Men, you must know that you are different from women. Most women have to use lubricants before having sex which basically tells me only one thing. The woman is not ready for the act. She's just doing it for you to get it over and done with. This should not be so. This is the era of CHANGE. Lets have a change of character oooo.




Wishing you blessed year. Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment