Wednesday 27 April 2016

Let's talk about Adolescent health

  The good thing about being a public health physician ( wink) is that everything around me is of public health importance.

I want to appreciate my family, friends and readers for their encouragement. It's been awhile that I posted anything on this blog. They kept pestering me to write. Not that I didn't want to, but I have so much on my plate and writing seemed secondary. I hope that after today, I won't be gone again for the next three months. *Smiles* 

As usual let's relax with this story which is purely a figment of my imagination.

My name is Adex. I am 16 years old. As the first born of my family with five younger siblings, I was raised to be independent. My parents are very hardworking and they spend more time at work than at home. I am practically raising my siblings. What can I not do? I cook and clean. I bathe my younger ones and get them ready for school on time. I wash and iron. In short, I am better than many wives. There is simply nothing I cannot do!


Need I tell you that I am a very beautiful girl. All my curves are in the right places. With full breasts, tiny waist and a BeyoncΓ© yansh, I could turn tens of men into puppets. Nearly all the boys in my class want to be my friend while you could palmate the enmity between me and the girls. Omo! The girls hate me no be small. Mesef I no kuku send them.

Recently, our Maths teacher (oops my bad! I'm in SS2 in the community school), blocked me behind the kiosk where I had gone to take a chilled drink. He professed his undying love for me and promised to get me a nice bracelet if I agreed to date him. I laughed hehehehehe, this man no even sabi hin own level sha! Me Adex peperenpe. Iru e simi, o kere.


What is wrong with these men sef, I f I start to count ehn, how many of these teachers have asked me out including the youth corpers, I just hope it won't be tomorrow before I finish. I tried talking to my mom about these things but as she's usually so tired after work, I decided not to disturb her with my petty matters. Shebi all the advice wey I need dey Internet. I go just ask Aunty Tina on her blog.


Actually I have not given you the main gist. Gangangangan ( action film sound track). On my way home from school the other day, I met this handsome guy.(see as my heart do ki as I wan tell you about him )
He wanted to buy recharge card but he couldn't speak Yoruba. Fortunately for him, I walked past him and he asked me if I could help him interprete to the woman.  He was so handsome that it took me about about 30 seconds to fully grasp what he said. I fell in love with him instantly. You know how M&B describes those heroes in the novels. I mean the guys who would eventually be the main guy ehn? Exactly! After his purchase, he introduced himself as Felix and that he was a banker. πŸ™ˆ Oh My Gosh. This guy is so cleeeaannn. English rolled of his tongue as if he was the son of Queen Elizabeth. Bobo yi ti mu mi ju. Kilode!


Let me fast forward the gist jare. After exchanging numbers, we graduated from being friends to the next level. Noooo! Don't get me wrong o, I know what you are thinking. We have not done anything yet o. Only smooching and kissingπŸ™Š❤️. We have not done the "de-main de-main". Though he's asking me for it. I love him enough to want to give him my whole self, spirit, soul and body. But Kai, Walahi I'm scared of getting pregnant. Anyway let me go online and talk to Aunty Tina. I will just increase my age and skip some specifics.

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Perfect! I got what I want. She says I can give him what he wants since I love him but that we should use condom if we don't want to get pregnant. I then called Felix to tell him that Wow! I am ready now but I want us to use condom. He said if that is what I want, I should get the condoms myself. By now I'm feeling so high. I'm on top of the world, I sang DBanj's song. Hey o, hey o. 

I wore my finest pair of jeans with a nice top. Feeling like an adult, I entered the pharmacy to get some CDs (you know what I mean😜). As I was about to ask the salesgirl for a pack, I turned to the sound of a familiar voice who just entered the shop. You wouldn't believe who it was 😩 , our next door neighbor. Gangangangan! If you see how I turned ehn, its not funny at all. I quickly found my way out of the premises into my love's car. I guess we will just do it that way. After all once cannot lead to pregnancy. We then went home and had a really nice time.


It's now three months after. I am still basking in the glory of my love with Felix. The only thing is that I don't know what happened to my menses. I have not seen it for the past two months and it has never been this irregular. Only God knows. Maybe the menses just wants to restart or reboot itself. Let me just wait and see............







Hi guys. It's me now o. Here's where I draw the curtains for today. Hopefully soon, I'll write about sex education to children and other stuffs. I will appreciate your inputs on this. Thanks. Have a wonderful night. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment